Travelling around Western Australia can be a very rewarding experience, with an abundance of natural beauty, local attractions, wildlife and fun activities. In order to plan your adventures, make the local Accredited Visitors Centre your first port of call. Accredited Visitor Centres are manned by friendly, professional and trained staff with extensive local knowledge, and that’s where you’ll find friendly advice and local insights on what to do, where to stay, visit and eat.
Find A Visitor Centre
Click on the markers to view the visitor centres' details. Click on the icons in the map above to find out more information about Visitor Centres across Western Australia. You can also zoom in on the map or use the list to find a Visitor Centres you’ll be near on your next trip!
By visiting an Accredited Visitor Centre displaying the blue and yellow 'i' sign, you can speak to the local experts and get help with maps, accommodation and tour bookings, information on attractions and events, and the local secrets on how to enjoy the many hidden gems Western Australia has to offer.
So while you travel around WA, be sure to look for the blue and yellow 'i' sign and visit an Accredited Visitor Centre.
When visiting an Accredited Visitor Centre you can expect:
- A friendly welcome
- Free information service
- A comprehensive range of local, regional and state wide brochures
- Maps and directional information
- Information and booking services for accommodation and tours
- Information on things to do, attractions, events, retail outlets and local services
- Information on road conditions and transport options
- Unbiased local knowledge on the area
- 24-hour access to information, emergency contact numbers and accommodation options
- Public toilets onsite or nearby
So why not get to know the locals on your next extraordinary holiday in WA and look for the blue and yellow 'i' to find a visitor centre!